This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate with an interest in B2B marketing to work side-by-side with passionate professionals and develop strong project management and client relationship skills.
The role will incorporate being an enthusiastic and engaged member of a team; writing contact reports; developing project management skills; administrative support and more. This role will provide autonomy and responsibility with direction when you need it.
You will be working with some of the world’s most dynamic companies, helping to transform marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success.
- Perform administrative tasks related to account management, including scheduling of meetings, creating and publishing agendas, taking thorough call notes and publishing notes to clients
- Assist in the development of presentation materials
- Track budgets, report on actual hours burned per project, and gather project status from delivery resources (internal and external)
- Prepare budget reports for clients
- Assist in the creation of project plans and ensure all plans are updated
- Manage assigned project tasks in Jira
- Execute email production and landing page projects in conjunction with production team and manager, including QA
- Review email performance reports and work with the team to come up with recommendations for improvements
- Set up resource plans in OpenAir, create content repositories in Basecamp, set up Jira structure for new projects, and create a folder structure for each new client/project
- Coordinate POs for external resources
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Internship in an advertising agency environment a plus
- Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple, conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, and aptitude for learning new software applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail and design
- Intellectual curiosity, energy, enthusiasm, and analytical thinking
Who we are
MarketOne is an integrated demand generation company employing 400 professionals worldwide. With offices located in Boston, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Australia, and the Caribbean, marketing programs can be run country-by-country or as part of larger, global initiatives.
To learn more about MarketOne, please visit www.marketone.comApply now