It’s time to change the world of marketing – and we’re looking at you
We’re making the fortunes of some of the world’s most dynamic companies. We’re transforming marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success. We’re helping companies to evolve from outmoded outbound marketing to a fully measurable inbound engine. And when we say measurement, we mean the real business kind (not the fluffy old school marketing kind).
Who we’re looking for right now
The Account Manager is a key player in our Client Services organization, managing our client account relationships and contributing to new business pitches as well.
With a focus on performance-driven marketing, this is a challenging role that blends account management and project management skills. You will be working in a results-driven, highly creative but also highly technical environment, so it is essential that you have a passion for the science – not the fluff – of digital marketing.
A solid understanding of data-driven email marketing and marketing automation is required, as well as experience managing clients in an agency setting. Familiarity with project management tools and practices is desired.
Our clients are typically in the information technology, telecom, and manufacturing, sectors so a genuine appetite for the complexities of business-to-business marketing is essential.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of a start-up with the security and resources of an established global company.
- You will be a main point of contact for clients and will be heavily involved in liaising with strategy and technical teams within MarketOne
- You will be responsible for all aspects of client management including translating client requirements into project and creative briefs, estimating costs and timelines, managing client budgets, creating project plans, and scheduling resources and regular reporting to both client and agency teams
- Leading internal and client project status calls
- Generate insights for clients on the projects you’re working on, primarily digital nurture campaigns and telemarketing engagements
Our ideal candidate
You’re energetic and enthusiastic. Able to multi-task and work at pace – often independently.
We work a lot by email, Teams, WebEx, and Jira. You are comfortable with these tools – but seek face-to-face client interaction wherever possible and pick up the phone to deal with issues, not hide behind email.
- At least 5 years working experience
- Previous email marketing account management experience is preferred
- Recent (past 2-3 years) digital agency experience is required
- Solid B2B digital marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech sector
- A digital ‘native’ or immigrant from a DM/CRM background
- Evidence of a strong academic background – does not have to have a marketing specific qualification