Associate Program Manager – Inside Sales
It’s time to change the world of marketing – and we’re looking at you
We are a global demand generation agency that does the kind of marketing that delivers quantifiable sales outcomes. We aim to be the first and only partner our clients turn to when they have a number to hit. We’re working with some of the world’s most dynamic companies, transforming the way they do marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success.
Who we’re looking for right now
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a prior supervisory experience in sales and telemarketing experience to join our team. We look for people who do their best and are hungry to do even better – people who are innately driven to achieve success for their clients and resourceful enough to innovate their way around any obstacles that stand in their way.
The role: day-to-day activities
• Lead, manage and support a team of Sales Analysts, to include monitoring performance, coaching and the identification of development needs. Mentor and support new hires within your team on an ongoing basis
• Ensure all team members receive adequate program specific training, mentoring, coaching as required
• Take responsibility for program KPIs, and achieving pre-agreed program goals. Ensure productivity stats are pushed to a team twice daily, or hourly in cases where programs are underperforming
• Pinpoint underperformance and ensure adequate coaching and retraining where necessary.
• Ensure program data is maintained to required standards on a daily basis.
• Ensure call monitoring is conducted daily per standard processes.
• Complete project reviews for all team members on completion of project / monthly
• Ensure QA is being done each day
• Ensure program directions are being disseminated and fully understood by team members, per direction from Program Manager
• Must have minimum 2 years of relevant sales management experience along with a proven history of successful inside sales calling experience
• Strong analytical and budget management skills
• Proven ability to lead and manage demand generation teams within the confines a project budgets
• Proficiency with:
• CRM such as Salesforce, Oracle or other
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel
• Reporting tools such as Tableau, Periscope
• Telephony systems