Sales Development Representative
Location: St. Michael, Wildey, St. Michael, Barbados
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
MarketOne (www.marketone.com) an International Sales & Marketing agency, with offices in Wildey, St. Michael, Barbados is looking for a Sales Development Representative.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a B2B hunter role and can help us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable planning and executing 75 to 100 prospecting activities per day (mix of cold calls, emails and InMails) focused on generating interest, qualifying prospects and setting appointments. You will collaborate with our Business Development Managers (Sales) and Subject Matter Experts.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities equal to or exceeding 3X your quarterly quota
- Conduct account research to ensure the account fits our Ideal Customer Profile
- Understand key personas and develop new contacts across buying teams
- Achieve required number of prospecting activities each day: cold emails, cold calling, and networking e.g. social outreach (e.g. InMail)
- Demonstrate cold calling ‘stamina’ in order to reach and interview key decision-makers
- Clearly articulate our value proposition in a manner that is relevant to the prospect
- Answer prospects’ questions and offer content based on their needs or pain points
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Nurture prospects until they are ready to speak with our Sales team
- Coordinate calls and meetings between the qualified prospect and our Sales team
- Partner with our Business Development Managers to help fill sales pipelines
- Overachieve on monthly quotas and exceed expectations
- You Communicate with Confidence. The ability to communicate and articulate the status or your opportunities, the risks, the obstacles, the compelling event, the customer’s buying process, the competition, our differentiation. Know your business.
- You Pay Attention to Details. Responsible for ensuring any account activity is noted and captured within the CRM. If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen.
- Understand What’s in Your Bag. Become knowledgeable with MarketOne’s offering and how to differentiate and pitch to clients.
- Sense of Urgency. As a team we work to generate opportunities and close business every month – not just the last day of a quarter.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to identify and influence key decision-makers
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a strong pipeline of business
- Strong B2B acumen
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a high performance environment
- Experience selling at the “C” level – CMO is a plus
- BS/BA preferred
- A proven track record as an inside sales hunter meeting pipeline goals
- Successful closer filling monthly quota targets
- 2+ years B2B selling experience with demonstrated success
- Prior experience in any of the following industries is a plus: Tech services/products, enterprise software, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare
- Computing skills in Microsoft Office suite, including email/presentation creation and online company research
- Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
- Energetic, professional, ambitious, and dynamic individual
We offer competitive compensation packages including productivity bonus.
Please submit your CV, with cover letter, no later than March 28, 2021.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged and invited to a phone interview. After review, the best applicants will take the next step, which will include Teams/Zoom Interviews.Apply now