Business Systems Administrator
Who we are
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record features fifteen consecutive years of growth and profitability.
As a Business Systems Administrator you’ll have a crucial role in helping our internal and external customers achieve success by managing relationships and responding to their questions and service requests. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to tackle any issues, and you’ll work very closely with the global support team to prioritize and resolve issues. You’ll also interact with the product development team to assist in onboarding and supporting the systems that support our day to day business.
• A passion for helping people succeed with technology
• Excellent verbal / written communication as well as organizational skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Ability and desire to create and manage knowledge base articles
• An intense curiosity about how systems work
• Ability to partner with business users and evaluate technical solutions, and assist with developing a roadmap for adoption
• A strong aptitude to learning new systems and tools and to quickly pinpoint ways in which to use technology to assist in solving business problems
• Ability to translate business requirements in to technical specifications and advise on best practice
• Experience administering one or more of the following; Jira, OpenAir, NetSuite, Salesforce.com
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Support role, or relevant certifications
Nice to haves
• Experience onboarding users onto SaaS/Cloud environments
• Experience supporting international users
• Experience administering O365
• Relevant certifications
• Understanding of relational databases and web applications that interface with databases
• Understanding of Server operating systems and experience deploying web applications Apply now