Business Systems Administrator – Atlassian Tools
As a Business Systems Administrator you’ll have a crucial role in helping our internal and external customers achieve success by managing technology and responding to their questions and service requests.
- Experience administering one or more of the following; Jira, OpenAir, NetSuite, Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience in helpdesk & technical support and systems & process engineering
- 3+ years of Atlassian tools administration, user training, and support. Specifically with Jira
- Installing, configuring and optimizing JIRA
- Configuring Permission and Notification Schemes.
- Customization of issue types, workflows, custom fields, and screens.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving existing installations.
- A passion for helping people succeed with technology
- Ability and desire to create and manage knowledge base articles
- An intense curiosity about how systems work
- Ability to partner with business users and evaluate technical solutions, and assist with developing a roadmap for adoption
- A strong aptitude to learning new systems and tools and to quickly pinpoint ways in which to use technology to assist in solving business problems
Nice to haves
- Onboarding users onto SaaS/Cloud environments
- Experience supporting international users
- Experience administering O365
- Relevant certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Support role, or relevant certifications
- Understanding of relational databases and web applications that interface with databases
- Understanding of Server operating systems and experience deploying web applications