Client Success Strategist
Do you have experience advising clients in using data-driven insight?
The Client Success Strategist (CSS) acts as the lead consulting partner for our clients, driving their success through strategic advisory, deep understanding of their business, and direction of internal teams to ensure client satisfaction.
The CSS will lead the overall client relationship as strategic head of the account. They will oversee the direction of the account and the relationship, with a focus on retaining existing and driving new revenue through strategic advisory and strong client relationship skills. The CSS will have oversight of 10 – 15 key accounts, depending on size. They will direct the onboarding of new clients for which they will then own the strategic roadmap, growth plan, and delivery of business reviews. Execution of the growth plan will include orchestration of corporate inside sales and marketing support teams in an account-based marketing approach to grow revenue at the account.
The CSS must have the experience and authority to advise clients in using data-driven insight to make their marketing communications more personal, timely, relevant and effective. Your deep experience with demand generation and nurture best practice – both digital and human – will be brought to bear to drive customer success.
Besides an understanding of data-driven marketing and customer journey/campaign design, the CSS should have a keen interest in content strategy and an appreciation of the role of digital, tele and other marketing channels in the context of an integrated, end-to-end, demand gen planning process. A basic understanding of the role and usage of a variety of marketing technology platforms, especially Marketing Automation and CRM, is required.
Our clients are typically in the information technology, telecoms, business services, and manufacturing sectors so experience in and a genuine appetite for the complexities of business-to-business marketing is essential. Many of our clients subscribe to Sirius Decisions, so familiarity with waterfall and funnel concepts is expected.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of a start-up with the security and resources of an established global company. Your clients will be large, global enterprises, and you’ll be working alongside other senior consultants, Client Services, Technology Services, and Teleservices teams.
The role: day-to-day activities
- Create revenue growth for the agency by driving client success and satisfaction
- Conduct regular business reviews for clients and make recommendations for improvement and growth
- Take client business objectives and translate into a metrics-driven communications strategy, combining online, offline, and human resources to deliver the right message, at the right time, via the right channel
- Develop recommendations for strategy to support communications, including segmentation, profiling of audience and targeting of campaigns
- Plan multi-touch contact strategies/user journeys across a variety of on and offline channels – in particular email, tele qualification, and websites, with tightly integrated telemarketing
- Develop goals, KPIs, and engagement metrics for campaigns based on industry benchmarks and previous campaign performance, and brief data and reporting resources on dashboard and report deliverables
- Communicate your strategy/plans to internal delivery and operational teams effectively so they can execute against the strategy/plan.
- 5 to 7 year’s directly relevant experience at a B2B demand generation agency or consultancy, or managing agency relationships within the high-tech sector. 10 – 15 years total business experience.
- Past success driving revenue growth within an agency
- Familiarity designing processes and communications that take advantage of marketing automation platforms, database structures, CRM, and CMS systems and Inside Sales and Contact Center resources
- Evidence of a strong academic background with minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Does not have to have marketing specific qualification. Master’s degree preferred.