We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
What is an HR manager?
To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process in line with requirement & coordinating with Sr Management team
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Payroll Management
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive – Min 5 years
• Excellent Communication skills, ability to co-ordinate with onshore Sr Management team
• People oriented, and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Handson experience with payroll
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Admin experience/knowledge is an added advantage for this role.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree/post-graduation in Human Resources or related field is Mandatory