IT Project Manager
Location: Bangalore (some flexibility with remote working is okay)
It’s time to change the world of marketing – and we’re looking at you
We’re working with some of the world’s most dynamic companies, transforming the way they do marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success. We’re helping organizations to evolve from outdated outbound marketing to a fully measurable inbound engine. And when we say measurement, we mean the real business kind (not the fluffy old school marketing kind).
Who we’re looking for right now
MarketOne is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join our IT Services & Product Development team. This individual will manage and oversee all aspects of IT/platform related projects to ensure that are completed on-time and within budget. He/She has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, resourcing and outside suppliers. The IT Project Manager ensures timely completion of two or more medium to large sized, moderate to highly complex priority projects from intake through deployment. He/she will also provide overall coordination and management of several smaller work streams aligned with R&D/POC and IT Operations.
This individual takes the lead in developing and continually updating project scope, project management plans, resource structures, and schedules. Coordinates with IT and Product Development project resources, as well as resources/skills required from across the entire MarketOne delivery organization.
The role: day-to-day activities
• Develops and maintains detailed project plans and work stream status.
• Identifies risks to project, creating action plan for risk mitigation.
• Analyzes, prioritizes and consolidates this risk and assesses its potential impact to the project/business.
• Prepares and provides effective communication of status reports to the internal clients and project team.
• Communicates with end users and other stakeholders as needed.
• Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project teams and key internal clients.
• Works with Business Systems Analysts to develop and conduct end user testing to ensure user feedback and acceptance.
• Conducts formal review with internal business clients at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
• Monitors the project identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews and escalating scope, budget, quality, and timeline issues appropriately, reporting into management as needed. Formulates recovery plans or assesses impact if not recoverable.
• Continuously monitors the actual costs of a project/program versus the budget. Conducts in depth root cause analysis for project budget discrepancies.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Business Administration.
• Requires 5+ years of IT/MIS project management or equivalent team leadership experience.
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong communication skills are necessary.
• Possesses strong knowledge of marketing and sales technology (SFA, CRM, MarTech/AdTech).
• Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is as plus.
• Experience with SmartSheet and Atlassian collaboration and project management tools is a plus.