Lead Generation Executive
Who are we?
MarketOne is leading a new breed of integrated demand generation providers. Our offering spans tele-services, digital content and communications, data management, marketing technology and operational consulting. Together, we provide marketing services that deliver sales results. With operational centers in London, Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, Melbourne, Bangalore, Guyana and Barbados, our reach is truly global. Our team consists of industry experts, covering 16 native languages.
We’ve gained the trust of some of the most successful technology, financial and professional services organizations in the world. Our engagements range from long-term strategic lead management contracts to tactical, stand-alone sales development campaigns.
Lead Generation Specialist/ Account Support Associate
Here is an opportunity to progress and expand your skills set within an international environment within a global marketing company.
* Manage a large volume of B2B prospecting by telephone and email, responding to inbound inquiries and conducting outbound campaigns
* Effectively build and manage a lead generation activities for Fortune 1000 clients
* Understand and articulate the competitive landscape for M1’s solutions to C-Suite Executives
* Nurture prospective customers/leads/opportunities throughout the sales/marketing life cycle.
* Follow up along with the buyer’s journey, further qualifying the opportunity to the highest quality to hand off to a Sales Account Manager
* Build strong relationships with Sales Account Managers and Channel Account Managers further understanding the needs across the region with respect to customer targets
* Leverage database tools for discovery, research and initiation of outbound calling campaigns to new prospective customers
* Achieve daily dial goals and surpass weekly and monthly lead targets
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 3 Years of Insides sales & sales operations experience into IT Services or IT Product Selling.
- 1 – 3 Years of account management experience
- Hands on experience in CRMs (SFDC) & excel reporting.
- Good Communication Skills & writing Emails.
- Good Knowledge in Enterprise Technology/Organization.
- Have flair in building client rapport, handle conference calls & do multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.