The Marketing Analyst is a member of the global Client Success & Strategy team in our Waltham, MA office. You will be a key player in the delivery of strategic analytics projects, creating and presenting digital and telephone-based prospecting insight covering activity, performance and outcomes.
MarketOne’s focus is B2B demand generation marketing, and particularly on making the mid-funnel operational. The candidate must have the experience and authority to advise clients by using the latest marketing analytics techniques to optimize their demand generation strategies. This includes familiarity with measuring the traditional demand waterfall as well as using advanced analytics to proactively define opportunities for generating appropriate insight to ensure on-going development of effective data-driven marketing strategy.
The Marketing Analyst will be engaged with evaluating data from first party digital and telephone activity datasets, often requiring additional remedial processing, in addition to incorporating third party data sources. These will be combined to provide data-driven insight to help our clients optimize their marketing communications to be more personal, timely, relevant and effective. Your deep experience analyzing data from marketing automation technologies, CRM, web, and third party B2B data vendors will be critical in driving customer success.
Our clients are typically in the information technology, telecoms, business services, manufacturing, and finance sectors so experience in and a genuine appetite for the complexities of measuring business-to-business marketing is essential. Many of our clients subscribe to Sirius Decisions, so familiarity with funnel measurement concepts is expected and experience measuring account-based programs is preferred.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of a start-up with the security and resources of an established global company. Your clients will be large, global enterprises, and you’ll be working alongside senior consultants, data engineers, Client Services and Technology Services teams.
- 3 to 5 years directly relevant experience analyzing B2B marketing data with a strong appreciation for the intricacies of B2B marketing the desire to learn more.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Periscope, etc. to develop analysis and present reporting and dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, including the ability to tell a story with data.
- The ability to work accurately, deliver high standards and work to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with statistical techniques such as distributions, statistical testing, regression analysis, etc. and an appetite to develop your skills.
- Evidence of a strong academic background with minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline