Marketing Automation Consultant, ELOQUA
• Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging single/multiple on-demand and hosted Marketing Automation/CRM platforms.
• Act as Account Manager for new and existing clients. Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
• Manage internal and external resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified. In some cases act as Project Manager.
• Act as a source of “best practice” in Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and Sales Enablement for internal team.
• Align with Marketing and Sales groups to productize and standardize solutions and messaging.
• Support Sales with prospect engagement and solutions engineering/solution design as needed.
• Produce high-quality proposals, reports, account reviews, and process documents.
• Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits, interviewing.
• Ability to identify new projects within existing accounts and work with business development and /or delivery program managers/ architects to scope and close business.
• Ability to travel domestic and international – estimated 20%.
• 5+ years of technical/strategic use of Eloqua’s marketing automation platform (Power User/Admin) within a B2B corporate engagement or as an external consultant working with large B2B clients.
• Ability to advise on both the technical and business impacts related to the use of marketing automation, CRM and reporting platforms.
• Exceptional traditional and online communication skills. Emotional intelligence.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple needs, projects, resources.
• Ability to delegate executional work to our delivery teams and stay focused on strategic needs of our clients.
• Manage executive expectations, lead strategic direction and grow MarketOne’s services footprint within your assign accounts.
• Experience delivering rapidly designed and developed projects using best practices in Program Management – timelines, client expectations, budget/profitability, protect scope, etc.
• Post-Secondary Education required (In lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience)