Who we are
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record features twenty consecutive years of growth and profitability.
As a Reporting Analyst, you’ll work to develop world class reporting dashboards that piece together data from various transactional systems like CRM, MAP, ERP, Web Analytics, and other third party intent data.
- Assisting clients in coming up with the right data and visualization solutions for their requirements which will involve rapidly transforming raw data into actionable information using ETL, analytics and visualization tools and techniques.
- Working with Solutions Architects to ensure the capture of required reporting data is built into the solution
- Use UX design, statistical analysis, data visualization, along with domain knowledge to report on client marketing efforts
- Understanding business requirements and designing new data structures and visualizations to meet those needs
- Create tutorials, documentation, training material, and case studies
- Converting data to stories using advanced visualization techniques to help with reporting and data-driven decision making.
- Database connection development, data extraction/transformation/loading, data filtering and quality control, exploratory data analysis and visualization
- Minimum four year applied experience in data analytics and visualization and previous relevant work experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in design and development of interactive data, data visualizations, graphical dashboards and reports using Tableau or similar BI tools
- Demonstrated computer skills in BI-related tools and analytics/coding languages (SQL, MySQL, PHP, Python, R, etc.)
- Primary experience with data extraction (API, SFTP, etc.), transformation and visualization
- Good understanding of BI and Data warehousing concepts
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment
- Consistently demonstrated ability to learn and use new data and visualization languages and tools as needed
- Good understanding of complex SQL queries and stored procedures (BONUS: Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures)
- Experience navigating development environments via CLI with git, ssh, vim, ftp, etc.
- Experience in implementing visualizations using Java Script Libraries (D3/Angular/React)
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity