A MarketOne Technology Strategist is a hybrid of business process and technology engineering that focuses on the B2B marketing and sales business process. The types of applications that are primarily, but not limited to Content Management Frameworks, Marketing Automation, eMail Platforms, Sales Force Automation, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Website Analytics. A Technology Strategist is both “a business expert that understands and can apply engineering” and “an engineer that understands how to apply engineered systems to the business”—a Marketing Technologist (Martec).
The Technology Strategist Manager is a member of the Technology Services organization, reporting directly to the Director of Technology Services. They will be a key player within Technology Services, managing our existing client account relationships and contributing to new business pitches as well.
With a focus on performance-driven marketing, this is a challenging role that blends business process design with multi-platform/multi-application design and engineering. You will be working in a results-driven and creative environment, so it is essential that you have a passion for the practical utilization of technology to drive pipeline performance – not the shiny objects that distract marketers.
Besides having a solid understanding of the applications and tools used in the marketing and sales technology stack, the Technology Strategist should have experience with conversion-centered web design and lead capture, have an understanding of content strategy and an appreciation of the role of omni-channel techniques for generating customer insight and driving demand generation. This role includes the management of an organizations technology stack, roadmap development for data, marketecture and overall platforms to support the full customer lifecycle.
Our clients are typically in the information technology, telecoms, business services, manufacturing, and finance sectors so a genuine appetite for the complexities of business-to-business marketing is essential. Familiarity with Sirius Decisions and funnel best practices is a plus.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of a start-up with the security and resources of an established global company. You’ll be working in a small team, directly with technology delivery resources (Application Engineers and Developers), teamed with our Clients Services team manage the account relationship and project delivery.
The role: day-to-day activities
- As the Technology Strategist, you will be a main point of contact on our more strategic and enterprise-size accounts for developing and driving technology adoption, scale and vision setting roadmaps.
- A Technology Strategist is expected to perform functional & business requirements gathering for identifying impact, feasibility and scale. These assessments drive design and implementation of feature engineering/enhancements for assigned clientele to the Technology Strategist.
- You will be expected to understand how Web and Application development teams can be utilized within the overall martech infrastructure
- You are expected to have deep domain experience and configuration expertise ranging from CMS, MAP, CRM, DMP, DAM, ERP, database management etc and the augmentation of those systems and related processes. Management of a full stack of technologies is core to this role.
- You will be advising clients on how to utilize technology platforms to drive better automation, user adoption, UX/CX, BI, CRO and elevate ROI.
- You are expected to understand and utilize frameworks such as ABM, SVC, multi-source segmentation and solutions for business problems which span across multiple platforms.
- Perform and coach others on the advanced functions in the Martech space
- Creation of presentation, pitch documents and project overview/update materials based on MarketOne established frameworks
- Mentor and/or manage Application Architects, Engineers and Developers
- You will work with our Client Services team to support the development project plans, scope and estimates
- You will partner with the account managers and directors to produce client status reports and develop account resourcing plans
The ideal candidate
We want someone who’s energetic and enthusiastic. Able to multi-task and work independently.
We work a lot by email, Basecamp, Skype, web and video conferencing. The candidate needs to be comfortable with these tools – but seek face-to-face client interaction wherever possible and pick up the phone to deal with issues, not hide behind email.
The ideal candidate has migrated and/or provisioned an enterprise sales/marketing platform within a large B2B focused organization.
- At least 7 years working experience
- Previous email marketing account management experience is preferred
- Recent (past 2-3 years) marketing automation and/or CRM super user experience
- Solid B2B marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech, manufacturing, business services sectors
- A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, including integration of multiple systems within marketing and sales use cases.
- Evidence of a strong academic background – does not have to have marketing specific qualifications
Please use this link to apply: https://marketoneinternational.applytojob.com/apply/pZAErDMPjO/Technology-Strategist-B2B-Sales-And-Marketing
or view link below