It’s time to change the world of marketing – and we’re looking at you
We’re making the fortunes of some of the world’s most dynamic companies. We’re transforming marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success. We’re helping companies to evolve from outmoded outbound marketing to a fully measurable inbound engine. And when we say measurement, we mean the real business kind (not the fluffy old school marketing kind).
What we believe
We believe prospects should be engaged the way we’d like to be ourselves. That means two-way conversations rather than one-way communication, using content rather than ‘concepts’ and valuing usefulness over entertainment. We believe that creativity is a means to an end (not the end in itself). And the same goes for strategy.
Who we’re looking for right now
The Account Manager is a member of the Client Services organization, reporting to an Account Director. They will be a key player within Client Services, managing our existing client account relationships and contributing to new business pitches as well. They will also supervise and mentor Account Coordinators in client service best practices.
With a focus on performance-driven marketing, this is a challenging role that blends account management, project management, and campaign management skills. They will be working in a results-driven and creative environment, so it is essential that you have a passion for the science – not the fluff – of digital marketing.
We advise clients in the sophisticated use of Marketing Automation and CRM platforms, so a solid understanding of data-driven email marketing and marketing automation is ideal.
Our clients are typically in the information technology, telecoms, business services, manufacturing, and finance sectors so a genuine appetite for the complexities of business-to-business marketing is essential.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of an agency with the security and resources of an established global company. You’ll be working in a small team, directly with senior consultants and developers, along with an Account Director and Account Coordinator.
The role: day-to-day activities
- As the Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for clients and will be heavily involved in liaising with creative and technical teams within MarketOne
- You will be responsible for all aspects of project management including translating client requirements into project and creative briefs, estimating costs and timeframe, managing client budgets, creating project plans, and scheduling resources and regular reporting to both client and agency teams
In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for:
- Compiling case studies of completed work
- Ensuring the client receives a superior level of service
- Advising clients on their campaign planning and content creation in conjunction with an Account Director and creative and technical teams
- Assisting in the development of multi-touch contact strategies/user journeys across a variety of online channels – in particular email and websites, with tightly integrated telemarketing
- Leading the briefing, management, and review of technical programs, creative materials & content assets – and be comfortable providing feedback to technical and creative teams
- Supervising and mentoring Account Coordinators
The ideal candidate
You are energetic and enthusiastic. Able to multi-task and work at pace – often independently.
We work a lot by email, Basecamp, Skype, web, and video conferencing. You need to be comfortable with these tools – but seek face-to-face client interaction wherever possible and pick up the phone to deal with issues, not hide behind email.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least 3- 5 years working experience, preferably at a digital agency
- Working knowledge of Eloqua 9 is required, and Salesforce.om is a plus
- Must have previous email marketing account management experience
- Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple, conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, and aptitude for learning new software applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail and design
- Intellectual curiosity, energy, enthusiasm, and analytical thinking
Who we are
MarketOne is an integrated demand generation company employing 400 professionals worldwide. With offices located in Boston, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Australia, and the Caribbean, marketing programs can be run country-by-country or as part of larger, global initiatives.
To learn more about MarketOne, please visit www.marketone.comApply now