Marketing Automation, Telemarketing, & Digital Marketing
At our vibrant MarketOne office located in the CBD, we’ve created a fun and collaborative environment where we thrive on a challenge and put our people first. If you are interested in a genuine diverse role, have experience in a fast paced environment, and love digital marketing, oh do we have the role for you!
From agency activities (including brushing shoulders with the Vice President) to free fruit and Friday drinks, you’ll be joining a small, agile agency ready to invest in you.
As a MarketOne Account Manager, you will have direct impact on the success of our clients and their adoption of digital, digital marketing, and tele marketing.
The ideal candidate brings strong digital marketing skills coupled with a knowledge of automation marketing as well as a proven track record of managing client relationships within an agency.
- Actively and effectively communicate with clients and internal teams on a daily basis, leverage all forms of communication and use relevant online tools
- Run and own meetings (local and international clients) and build deep win-win relationships
- Ability to execute information, have a creative mind, and collaborate with teams
- Formulae clear and concise briefs for delivery teams, whilst leverage international resources and departments
- Take a proactive and well planned lead on digital, digital marketing, and tele marketing projects, act as the glue sticking everything together
- Taking ownership and accountability for your client base
- Manage and deliver digital projects to full, including maintaining accurate financials, seeking optimisation opportunities, and meeting problems with creative solutions
- Above all, ensure you are keeping your clients happy and account profitable
- Fun, enthusiastic, and social with high emotional intelligence
- Have an ‘always ahead’ approach and innovative
- Agile/flexible in our thinking and open to new ideas
You must have:
- 3+ years’ broad experience in digital marketing
- Agency background with big budget client management experience
- Hands on experience with B2B funnel & automation marketing
- Experience managing resources and client’s from multiple countries