Sales & Marketing Analyst
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and energetic workplace, love talking to people, and have experience in telemarketing and speak Indonesian this is the job for you. This is a diverse role with genuine career progression opportunities.
We’re part of a network of offices around the world, which includes our home in Boston, London, Tokyo and Singapore. Plus, five more locations across the globe. Through this network, we have fostered partnerships with some of the most recognisable technology brands in the world.
These global powerhouses rely on us to provide them with market leading services in integrated demand generation, including tele-services. That’s where you come in.
Mission for this role
The primary focus of this role is to provide support to our clients with the view of uncovering data which will support their sales & marketing efforts. This could range from contact names, to qualified leads. The ultimate goal is to validate the clients marketing activities and help make data driven decisions.
Desired outcomes of this role
The focus for this team should be:
- Identify key contacts which will be useful for our clients to engage with
- Researchers, influencers & decision makers
- Engage with contacts to understand their business pain and identify opportunities for our clients to engage further.
- These are door opening opportunities and should be detailed enough for our clients to make decisions on which sales reps need to engage based on customer’s needs.
- Identify contacts/ accounts which are not interested in engaging with our clients.
- The view should be to understand why not and be able to provide this information to our clients.
Account Profiles :
- Work with our clients to identify target accounts and map them out. Identify;
- Key contacts
- Understand business pains
- Understand current environment and business situation
- Assess if there are opportunities for our clients to further engagement.
- Ensure that you are keeping up to date with latest industry trends and topics
- Ensure that you know your clients business and their competitors so that you have ideas to present on a regular basis.
- Follow all internal & client processes
- Update OpenAir with hours & metrics achieved every day
- Provide detailed reports for all telemarketing activities as per the style guides.
- Manage your time effectively
- Treat the environment like it’s your own
- Treat others as you would wish to be treated
If you can speak one or more of these languages we want to hear from you:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Agile/ Flexible in their thinking
- Open to ideas from others
- Strong work ethic
- Good fit for us
Benefits and Culture
Free fruit, Friday drinks, social group, training provided and ongoing upskilling, career progression , collaborative team, ability to work in a fast paced environment and be creative.
Please attach your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria.Apply now