Solutions Engineer – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Solutions Engineer at MarketOne is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We are looking for an experienced power user that has been working in the B2B sales and marketing space taking business requirements and turning them into elegant, scalable, modular solutions within SFMC.
The Solutions Engineer is a member of the Production Services team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Production Services.
The Solutions Engineer is a key player in making sure tasks are funneled to the correct resources within Production. At times, this will require training of more junior team members (most likely remote) so that they can be responsible for the task going forward.
- Partner with Client Services to execute and oversee developers in the day-to-day delivery of marketing automation services within SFMC
- Build advanced marketing automation programs and support day-to-day marketing automation services across all or within a specific business unit.
- Work together with Tech Strategists and Client Services to produce client status reports and input on account resourcing plans.
- You will be expected to understand how Web and Application development teams can be utilized within the context of marketing automation
- Manage and maintain (Super User) the marketing workflows and configurations within SFMC
- Build and edit templates via Email Studio, along with knowledge of Dynamic Content & Personalization Strings
- Optimize use of Data Extensions
- Understand the impact and configuration of Contact builder configurations and data modelling
- Ability to solution for both journey builder and automation studio and understand the pros and cons of each for specific design uses
- Participate in discussions with clients on how to utilize SFMC capabilities to drive user adoption, customer experience designs, customer insights, etc.
- Creation of presentation, pitch documents and project overview/update materials based on MarketOne established frameworks
- Mentor and/or manage marketing automation Developers
- SFMC Email Specialist Certified required
- SFMC Consultant Certified a bonus
- Knowledge on Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration
- AMPscript knowledge a bonus
- At least 3 years working experience in marketing automation
- Solid B2B marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech, manufacturing, business services sectors
- A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, experience integrating marketing data with CRM is a plus
- Experience in another marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua) is a plus