MarketOne (www.marketone.com) an International Sales & Marketing agency in Barbados is looking for Telemarketing Analysts for two campaigns. You would be responsible for executing highly focused market research and analysis in the development of strategic marketing campaigns.
We are looking for highly motivated and independent professionals who are persistent, assertive and resilient. You must have the ability to take initiative and to drive excellence. A strong business acumen and a proven ability to understand business related concepts are necessary.
The successful candidates should have experience with high volume outreach and must have excellent oral and written communication skills. You must have the ability to multi-task and represent a service or intangible product to senior executives internationally. In addition, you must function well as a team member and be trustworthy, methodical, reliable and flexible.
If you are confident, articulate and have the tenacity to pick up the phone and engage with people at their place of business, we’d like to hear from you.
- Minimum of three CXC passes with a Grade 1 or 2 in English Language or equivalent.
- A high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working experience equivalent to a minimum of two years.
- Experience in B2B Marketing within an international work environment would also be an asset.
In addition to the above, successful applicants should possess the requirements outlined under either one of the following campaigns.
- Previous experience selling mobile phones or services is required.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Previous experience closing B2B contracts on the phone.
We offer competitive compensation packages including a productivity bonus.
Your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter should be submitted no later than September 3, 2021.
Please indicate the campaign you are applying for when submitting.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged and invited to a virtual interview.Apply now