MarketOne Japan hosts B2B Marketing Forum 2021 on September 14th and 15th
Speakers from Toshiba Corp and Misumi Group appear in an online business event that explores the challenges of corporate transformation (CX) and development.
MarketOne Japan, headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, is hosting its fourth annual B2B Marketing Forum 2021 on September 14th and 15th. Keita Ohashi, Senior Director of MarketOne’s Japan office, will be the keynote speaker in a packed two days of inspiring talks from industry leaders, innovators, and forward-thinkers.
Themes and talks
Talks pivot around the event’s core theme of the ongoing effort and challenges that surround corporate development and transformation. Industry-leading executives from large Tier 1 traditional domestic B2B manufacturing companies, such as Toshiba Corp and Misumi Group, will share their endeavors in corporate transformation, including sales transformation and DX.
The driving force behind the event
In the aftermath of the pandemic, we are now in an era often described by the acronym, VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity), and no one can be sure of the future. In this VUCA environment, the shared goal for businesses is to strengthen competitiveness and profitability, and search for new growth opportunities through innovation, finding new ways to create a reactive business model along the way.
Connecting the dots
In order to continuously evolve business development and methods, companies need to figure out the following:
- How marketing works and connects with the market
- How marketing and sales will work together and how you will be able to sell what the market wants
- How to transform the entire company from a marketing standpoint, and be able to create what the market wants and what will be needed in the future
- How can companies adopt the values of “Sanpo Yoshi” – “Three Way Satisfaction”: Good for the Buyer, Good for the Seller, Good for Society?
How to register
To secure your place at this exciting event, please visit: www.b-forum.net/event/jp1359jiad
- Theme: The Road to a Value-Creating Company that Realizes Three-way Satisfaction: The challenge to Corporate Transformation (CX) that involves the entire company.
- Planning and co-sponsorship: MarketOne Japan
- Organizer: Business Forum Co., Ltd. Secretariat
- Dates: Day 1: Tuesday, September 14, 2021, Day 2: Wednesday, September 15, 13:00 to 16:30.
- Participants: Managers, executives, sales, corporate planning & marketing of B2B manufacturing industries who are considering corporate transformation by DX.
- Venue: Online, with a maximum of 150 participants per day
- Register at: www.b-forum.net/event/jp1359jiad
For more information about the event, please contact:
We are a global demand generation agency that does the kind of marketing that delivers quantifiable sales outcomes. We aim to be the first and only partner our clients turn to when they have a number to hit. Working in sectors spanning technology, advanced manufacturing, business information and financial services, we connect conversations and optimize insight.