MarketOne Japan to host 5th Annual B2B Marketing Forum: 14th-15th September, 2022
Online event with the theme ‘The Challenge of Corporate Transformation in Adapting to the New Era’ to include keynote by Professor Akie Iriyama of Waseda University Graduate School
Tokyo-based MarketOne Japan will be hosting their annual online B2B Marketing forum on Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th September, 2022. The forum (free to sign up but all conducted in Japanese and limited to 300 attendees) was launched in 2018. The event’s core concept is “creating growth transformation for companies through the power of marketing” and it offers attendees the opportunity to hear directly from business leaders with experience in business transformation.
Professor Akie Iriyama, renowned innovator in cutting-edge management studies from the Graduate School of Business and Finance, Waseda University Business School, will provide the keynote session entitled “Suggestions for innovation-driven transformation of Japanese companies from the perspective of global management”. His talk will focus on the penetration of corporate transformation in the workplace and include a challenge case from a major traditional Japanese company. Professor Iriyama will also participate in a discussion on “Creating a system that involves the entire company beyond the chasm of corporate transformation” on day 2 of the forum, along with MarketOne Director of Digital and Consulting, Hiroki Kumakura.
Additional speakers representing major manufacturers along with MarketOne’s own VP Business Development, Keita Ohashi, will present further case studies and discuss their experience of and the challenges in delivering corporate transformation triggered by market forces.
Further speakers include:
- Satoshi Hosoi: Senior Executive Officer, Mobility Service Company CEO, Group CISO, Pioneer Corporation
- Michitaka Udaka: General Manager, Business Strategy & Marketing, Mobility & Industrial SBU, Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Dr. Takao Ando: Chairman, Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Hidetoshi Shibata: Representative Director, President and CEO, Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Takeshi Abe, Ph.D.: Senior Vice President, General Manager of Marketing Headquarters, CMO, Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For a detailed agenda and to book a place (if you speak Japanese), click here.